A video demonstration for this topic can be found in your website dashboard, under Video Tutorials > WordPress Tutorials.
To add a new page
- Login to Dashboard.
- Navigate to My Site(s), then click Add next to Pages:
- This will open the Editor. From there, you can add text, media, embeds, contact forms, or any other content for your page. Customize, review, save, or publish your new page using the editor settings.
To edit a page
Note: Please do not make any changes to any of the codes (text that are enclosed inside brackets; e.g. [this is a code]). These are codes that our developers use and editing them can cause the page to not display correctly.
- Login to Dashboard
- Go to My Site(s) then click Pages on the left menu.
- Look for the page you would like to edit.
- Hover over the page name and select Edit from the dropdown.
- The Editor will open and you can edit the existing page.
- Remember to click Publish to ensure that the changes are saved and updated on the site.