If you can still login to WordPress
- Login to WordpPress.
- Go to your Profile by clicking on your Gravatar image in the upper right corner.
- Select Security from the sidebar menu.
- Scroll down and look for the Password box.
- Type your new password in the box or click on “Generate strong password” to automatically create a random strong password
- Click on Save Password.
If you have forgotten your password
- Go to the login screen
- Click on the 'Lost your password' link. This will open the password reset page. On the form, enter your username or email address to reset the password.
- After submitting the form, check your email inbox. There should be an email with the subject [Website Name] Password Reset. If you still do not see an email, then check your Spam or Junk Mail folder.
- On your email, click on the link to reset your password. This link will take you back to your website and will allow you to enter a new password for your WordPress account.