A video demonstration for this topic can be found in your website dashboard, under Video Tutorials.
- Login to Dashboard
- Go to WooCommerce > Reports
- There are four tabs - Orders, Customers, Stock, Taxes
- Orders - This report shows the gross and net sales volume and totals. This is further sub-divided by Sales by Date, Sales by Product, Sales by Category and Coupons by Date.Sales by Date: This will be represented by lines and graphs that shows the sales. If you want to check the sales report for a specific range of date, select Custom and add the date the range. To understand the graph details, you can check the labels on the left. To export the report to Excel, you can click on Export CSV on the upper right of the graph.Sales by Product: This will use the same date range as the Sales of Date. From here, you can view the graph for a specific product's sales data. You can either search for the product via the keyword on Product Search, Top Sellers, Top Freebies or Top Earners.Sales by Category: This shows the sale numbers by category. You can select one or more category and the graph will show the total sales for each category.Coupons by Date: This shows the discounts in total and number of coupons used. You have the option to Filter by coupon, Most popular and Most discounts.
- Customers - This is further divided to Customers vs Guests and Customer List. Customer vs Guests report will show how many Customers who registered and made a purchase versus the number of guest orders, while the Customer List will show the Customers who registered to the site.
- Stock - This report will show the stock on your store via the three categories; Low in Stock, Out of Stock and Most Stocked. This will list the product on table form with the name of the product, units and stock status. You can click on the Gear Button under the Actions column to update the number of stock for the specific product.
- Taxes - This tab has two reports; Taxes by Code (State) and Taxes by Date. This will use the same date range selected before. From here you see the Tax, Rate, Number of Orders, Tax Amount, Shipping Tax Amount and Total Tax.